- 2 $12 vouchers good for food and drinks
- Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Monday - Thursday only
- Promotion Expires February 22, 2014
Like all good boys and girls, Deal Chicken knows his mother is always right. If it’s mom-approved, it’s gotta be good, especially food. So Italian restaurant feels the same way, even in their motto: “Rated the Best Pizza in the US... by my Mom!” Food prepared lovingly by grandmothers, moms and aunts is the menu inspiration at So Italian, using only the finest ingredients, for homemade sauces and hand-kneaded dough. Pizza lovers can keep it simple with the So Cheesy, go veggie with the Greek, or pig out on The Works. You’ll also find fresh salads, soups and decadent desserts. Today’s deal gets you $24 worth of mother-approved fare and drinks for just $12. So bring your appetite. Maybe your mom, too. She could use a nice dinner out.
Family-owned and operated since 2006, the folks at So Italian strive to bring joy to every plate, from fresh soups and salads to hearty sandwiches, delectable pastas and pizzas, and spectacular desserts while making you feel like family. Located on East Main Street in Brownsburg, So Italian serves up some of the best food in the Indianapolis area. While the prices are reasonable, they never sacrifice quality.
$12 for $24 worth of authentic Italian cuisine
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person plus 1 additional as a gift. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $12 each. Limit 1 $12 voucher per visit/day. Entire $12 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher can be redeemed only Monday through Thursday. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
We Americans love our spaghetti! In fact, in 2000, American grocery stores sold 1.3 million pounds of pasta. If you lined up 1.3 million pounds of spaghetti packages, you’d circle the equator almost nine times!