- $15 for $30 worth of pizza and drinks
- Receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately
- Try one of their many specialty pizzas
- Gluten-free crust is available
- Promotion Expires September 11, 2013
If crispy pepperoni elicits feelings of joy, then this tasty deal from Cool River Pizza will make you happy. Cool River Pizza offers tasty pies that are as creative as they are fresh. Try the Mad Duck: barbecue sauce, peppers, onions and chicken; the Delta Luau: pineapples, ham, bacon and mozzarella; or the Mighty Gorge with peppers, mushrooms, onion, olives, ham, pepperoni, ground beef, sausage and salami. Gluten-free crust is available upon request, too. Fill up your tummy for less when you pay just $15 for $30 worth of pizza!
Located on Hazel Dell Crossing, Cool River Pizza has been serving up fresh pies and tasty food since 1998. The casual restaurant is an ideal dinner or lunch destination for the entire family. The food is made fresh to order, so you're guaranteed a great meal and a fun experience.
$15 for $30 worth of pizza and drinks (two $15 vouchers)
- May purchase five per person and five as gifts. Receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately. One voucher per table per visit. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The first Cool River location opened in 1998 in Roseville, California. The small chain has four locations, but only one in Indiana (right here in Noblesville).