- $35 for 30-minute reflexology foot massage and 30-minute detox foot spa ($80 value)
- Inexpensive way to try two different wellness aids
- Pampering and beneficial to your health
- Great for gifting or treat yourself
- Promotion Expires September 8, 2013
Have you been wondering about reflexology and detoxification, but not sure how it all works? Today’s deal from Front Porch Wellness Spa and Nail Salon is your chance to try two popular wellness aids for less than half the regular price. For $35, you get a half hour of reflexology—the application of pressure to the feet—and a relaxing 30-minute detox foot spa. Both services may focus on the feet, but the benefits extend to the whole body, helping promote your body’s natural function and improving circulation.
Front Porch Wellness Spa and Nail Salon is located south of downtown Indianapolis, on Madison Avenue. You'll need to call ahead for an appointment, but their convenient hours-Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.-will likely offer something to suit your schedule. While you've got them on the phone, ask about other therapeutic massage and wellness services.
$35 for 30-minute reflexology foot massage and 30-minute detox foot spa
- May purchase two per person and two as gifts. One voucher per person per visit. Must schedule appointment. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
According to the International Institute of Reflexology, the practice dates back to medical practitioners in Egypt. In the early 1900s, the practice was referred to as zone analgesia.