- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Now open for lunch
- Chicken osso buco sate, chargrilled banana peppers, burgers and more
- Offering live entertainment for all ages
- Valid on alcohol with purchase of food
- Promotion Expires August 7, 2013
Tired of dining to Muzak? DealChicken suggests you head on over to Daddy Real's The Place, where you can kick back and watch a great local band while dining on some tasty food. On Wednesdays, you'll enjoy the Bullet Proof Soul Band followed by Open Mic. Thursdays are Latin/Salsa nights. Try the chicken osso buco sate or chargrilled banana peppers, and follow it all up a killer burger, wrap, sandwich or salad. Or, opt for an entrée—maybe maple Cajun salmon or a 14-ounce New York strip. With this half-off deal, you can't go wrong.
Daddy Real's The Place hosts events such as wine tastings, singles' meetups, Super Bowl parties, and band after band after band.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase multiples for self and as gifts. No cash back. One voucher per visit per table. Valid on alcohol with purchase of food. Not valid on taxes or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Daddy Real Entertainment is a well-known media company in Indianapolis. They are known for hosting major events and acts, including "An Evening with Coach Bobby Knight" and 38 Special. Daddy Real also has a record label.