- $10 for $20 worth of coffee and cafe-style food
- Receive two $10 vouchers to be used separately
- Menu inspired by traditional flavors of Italy and the world
- Promotion Expires April 30, 2013
If coffee is the only thing that keeps you running all day, or even if it isn't, you will love Lino's Coffee in Indianapolis. From espresso to cappuccino to ice cream and cafe-style food, Lino's Coffee's emphasis is on freshness. Try the Bolero, Marocco or a Regina and you'll feel like you've been transported to Italy with each sip. For lunch, try the Extra or Haiti salads or Hawaii or Kenya sandwiches. The menu is inspired not only by the traditional flavors of Italy, but the flavors of the world. You'll get everything you want when you pay just $10 for $20 worth of food and coffee!
Located on Main Street in Indianapolis, Lino's Coffee offers customers a relaxed atmosphere and freshly-prepared Italian coffees that are perfect not only in the morning, but any time of day. Established in Sorbolo, Italy in 1991, Lino's Coffee has locations all over the world.
$10 for $20 worth of coffee and food (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase two per person and two as a gift. Purchaser receives two $10.00 vouchers to be used on separate visits. No cash back. One voucher per visit per table. Valid on alcohol with purchase of food. Not valid on taxes or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Originally established in 1991 in Sorbolo, Italy, Lino's Coffee has been expanding its menu and footprint around the world. Lino's Coffee also won the "Best Coffee Award" from "Indianapolis Monthly" magazine.