- $35 for a 60-minute Swedish massage ($70 value)
- De-stress after a long week at the office
- Specializes in muscle care, stress management, pain therapy and more
- Experienced and qualified therapists
- Promotion Expires September 15, 2013
While DealChicken is normally one relaxed guy, life around the barnyard isn’t always stress-free. But he knows the key to effective stress management is a really great pair of hands on his wings. You’re definitely in good hands from the moment you set foot in the front door of Spirit Soul and Body Wellness, because Rhonda, Reggie, and Elon are true masters of muscle manipulation. And, with a 60-minute Swedish massage for just $35, this is your opportunity to lose the tension, without pressuring your budget.
The experts at Spirit Soul and Body Wellness pride themselves on taking care of their clients' needs naturally, in a peaceful environment. They specialize in muscle care, stress management, pain therapy, natural nutritional supplements, weight-loss coaching, therapeutic bodywork, and energy balancing. Spirit Soul and Body Wellness is one of the few wellness centers anywhere that truly takes care of the whole family: the adults, the kids, and even the family pets. Take advantage of a free wellness consultation, where they'll review your needs and determine the best way for all of you, including Fluffy, to become your very best selves.
$35 for a 60-minute Swedish massage ($70 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase two vouchers per person and two as gifts. By appointment only. Merchant enforces 24-hour appointment cancellation policy. Not valid for couples room. Couples can schedule at same time, but will be in separate rooms. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Rhonda was trained at the Empire Beauty School in Indianapolis—the largest cosmetology institution in the United States. It maintains more than 100 facilities in the country, most of which are eco-friendly.