- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately
- Serving breakfast and lunch
- Promotion Expires April 15, 2013
Imagine starting your day dunking your beak in a mouthwatering stack of pancakes smothered with an assortment of fresh fruit, whipped cream and syrup. That's one of the choices you might select with today's half-price voucher at Early Bird Pancake House & Grill in Indianapolis. The menu is stuffed with omelettes, waffles, crepes, French toast and egg dishes. But the delights don't stop with breakfast fare. You'll also find a variety of salads, burgers, fries, specialty sandwiches, wraps and more.
Opened in 2012, Early Bird Pancake House & Grill is located at 8311 N. Michigan Ave. You'll find it across from Lowe's in a strip mall near Big Lots.
$15 for $30 worth of delicious menu items (two $15 vouchers)
- May purchase one voucher per person and one as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately. One voucher per table/visit. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
It's no secret that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Not only does breakfast give you the energy needed to start your day, but it also helps to kick start your metabolism, leading to a healthier lifestyle.