- $10 for 2-$10 vouchers ($20 total value)
- Valid on alcohol with purchase of food item
- Valid Sunday-Thursday only
- Choose from an extensive menu of fresh seafood, steaks, sandwiches and more
- Promotion Expires April 8, 2013
The inventive menu at Dawson's on Main in Indianapolis will definitely catch your attention. It's stuffed with a variety of dishes, created from some of the finest ingredients available. Choose among soups, salads, sandwiches and wraps for lunch or dine at dinner time, when some of the offerings include filet mignon, Alaskan salmon, grilled shrimp parmesan and smoked baby back ribs. DealChicken hops into view with half off vouchers on your meal.
Dawson's on Main, co-owned by Chris Hill and Tony Hill, offers a family-oriented retreat during the day and a fine dining atmosphere at night. Specials include half-priced bottles of wine every Tuesday and half-priced specialty martinis every Thursday. Hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
$10 for $20 worth of steaks, seafood and more (2 $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple for self and merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Valid on alcohol with purchase of food. Purchaser will receive 2 $10 vouchers ($20 total value). No cash back. No cash value. One voucher per customer, per visit, per table. Not valid on tax or gratuity.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Speedway, IN, home of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, has been hosting some of racing's legendary figures since opening its doors in 1909.