- $49 for a 4 week Indy Boot Camp program ($150 value)
- Includes 3 60-minute classes per week
- Valid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Programs incorporate strength, endurance, flexibility, cardio and cross-training
- Get in shape for the new year
- Promotion Expires July 10, 2013
This year can be the year that you achieve your New Year's resolution to get fit and be better to your body with this special deal from Indy Boot Camps. For just $49 ($150 value), receive four weeks of boot camp classes, comprised of three one-hour classes, each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. No excuses this year. The camp is held indoors or outdoors and is run by a staff dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
Tod Esquivel, owner of Indy Boot Camps, has been training and coaching for five years. His mandate is to help clients achieve personal fitness goals, stay motivated and be accountable for success. Boot camp programs incorporate muscle strength, endurance, flexibility, cross-training and cardiovascular conditioning.
$49 for 4 weeks of Boot Camp from Indy Boot Camps
- Limit one per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Pre-registration required. 18 and over only. Must be used in 4 consecutive weeks.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Is babysitting keeping you from bootcamping? Indy Boot Camps has a play area for kids where you can keep an eye on them while Tod keeps an eye on you.