- $15 for 2-$15 vouchers to spend on food and drink ($30 total value)
- Try the dry rub chicken wings or the Pollatate pizza
- Valid for dine-in or carry-out
- Promotion Expires April 7, 2013
You’ll think about pizza in a whole new way after you savor the gourmet creations at BoomBozz Pizza & Taphouse! Check out the fire-roasted fajita pizza (chipotle sauce topped with grilled chicken, vegetables and blended cheeses), the portobello bello (sliced portobello mushrooms with roasted red peppers, spinach and cheese on a garlic olive oil-glazed crust) and the D’Sienna (fresh spinach with a signature tomato cream sauce, Roma tomatoes, mozzarella, Asiago and Romano cheeses). They’ll also serve the classics, or you can create your own pizza by choosing from a selection of toppings. Today, you’ll save half the cost on your food and non-alcoholic beverages.
Owner Tony Palombino first opened his business in 1998 in Louisville, Ky., as Tony BoomBozz Pizzeria. BoomBozz is relatively new to the Indianapolis area. The term BoomBozz is Italian slang meaning 'wild, crazy and fun.'
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (2 $15 vouchers)
- Valid on alcoholic beverages with purchase of food. Limit one purchase per person and one as a gift. One voucher per table, per visit. Valid for dine-in or carry-out. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value of service before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The “Pollotate” pizza was voted one of the “50 Best Pizzas in America” by Food Magazine. The pizza is a combination of chicken, potatoes, and red-roasted peppers on a rosemary/olive oil-brushed crust.