- $10 for 4 games of bowling plus shoe rental ($20 value)
- -or- $5 for two games of bowling plus shoe rental ($10 value)
- Valid for cosmic bowling
- Onsite pro shop and 18-hole putt-putt golf
- Clean facility
- Promotion Expires April 28, 2013
Got some spare change? DealChicken's striking up a sweet bowling deal that's too cool for school, saving you and your flock up to $10 instantly. For just $5 (usually $10) receive a double-dose of bowling plus shoe rental or for the whole brood opt for quadruple the fun-4 games of bowling plus shoe rental for $10 (normally $20) at Hi-Way Lanes in Franklin. Night owls may want to cash in their deal for a ''cosmic bowling'' session: a "complete sensory experience" featuring killer tunes, specialty black-light-sensitive bowling balls, disco lights and even fog machines. This out-of-the-ordinary bowling experience usually starts around 10 p.m. Strut through Hi-Way Lanes in those totally '80's high-top shoes and neon t-shirts. And don't be chicken: Wear those sunglasses at night!
In addition to its dazzling lanes, league play and Cosmic experience, Hi-Way Lanes features an outdoor, 18-hole putt-putt golfing area and a full indoor sports bar and grill, which is open till 3 a.m. every night except Sunday. For the seasoned bowler, the pro shop offers every bowling brand and item in the barnyard, plus professional services like ball polishing, sanding and refitting. For spring chickens, each lane comes equipped with 'gutter bumpers.
$10 for 4 games of bowling and shoe rental at Hi-Way Lanes
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$5 for 2 games of bowling and shoe rental at Hi-Way Lanes
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. No cash value. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A "spare" and a "strike" are well-known bowling terms. But DealChicken wants to know if you've ever rolled a "turkey." Scoring three consecutive strikes in a row is dubbed with that famous Thanksgiving bird moniker. "Duckpin" bowling, similar to common 10-pin bowling, involves shorter, squatty pins and a smaller ball.