• $25 for five-course interactive mystery dinner ($50 value)
• One voucher per person
• Must make reservations in advance
• Must be 21 or older to redeem
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 14, 2013
DealChicken is crowing about this offer from Indianapolis Propylaeum. For just $25, you'll get a tour of the Indianapolis Propylaeum's historic house, plus admission to a five-course interactive mystery dinner, hosted by Occasions Divine. With an inside look at a gorgeous house, eggsquisite cuisine and the chance to channel your inner sleuth, this is an offer not to be missed!
The Indianapolis Propylaeum dates back to 1888 when it was founded with a mission to 'emphasize a sense of civic responsibility' while also enabling women to develop and encourage a love for science and the arts including literature, music and fine arts. It has been in its current location in the Old Northside district since 1924.
$25 for a five-course interactive mystery dinner ($50 value)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Limit one voucher per person per visit. Must be at least 21 years of age or older to redeem. Reservations required and subject to availability. Merchant enforces 24-hour cancellation policy on reservations and reserves the right to forfeit vouchers. All services must be redeemed during one visit. Vouchers cannot be shared. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
With meeting rooms, a ball room and private overnight guest rooms, the Propylaeum's beautiful Victorian building is available to host events with comfort and privacy. The guest rooms can also be used by wedding parties.