• $35 for a one-hour integrative massage ($70 value)
• Massages combine several techniques, including Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone, breath, accupressure, and aromatherapy
• Only valid with massage therapist Gina Duryea
• By appointment only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 13, 2013
Has stress or injury put eggstra kinks in your feathers? DealChicken suggests that you lie back, relax, and let the skilled massage therapists at Professional Massage Therapy in Indianapolis help relieve pain and restore your sense of well-being. Today’s deal includes a one-hour massage for $35. That’s half-off the regular price of $70! The Chinese realized the benefits of massage as early as 3,000 B.C. Thousands of years later, we're still embracing this treatment for pain and stiffness in backs, necks and shoulders, as well as arthritis, bursitis and more. Even if you don’t have specific aches, a massage can relax and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit.
Professional Massage Therapy's certified massage therapist, Gina Duryea, is certified through the State of Indiana. She works to relieve the tension and stress of all of their clients. Gina has more than 1,000 hours of instruction and hands-on training.
$35 for a one-hour integrative massage ($70 value)
- Massages only valid with massage therapist Gina Duryea. Limit one purchase per person and two as gifts. Must call ahead to schedule appointment. Merchant enforces 24-hour appointment cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Suggested gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
According to the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, 39 million Americans get at least one massage a year. That’s more than one out of every six people in the United States alone. What a happy group to be a part of!