• $20 for the Foodie Indy 'Foodie Deck' 2013 ($40 value)
• 52 $10 gift cards to 52 different restaurants around Indy
• Minimum $30 purchase at each restaurant listed
• Restaurants on the list include: Iaria's Italian Restaurant, Red Lion Grog House, and Tavern on South (a complete list is available at http://www.foodieindy.com).
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 29, 2013
Whoa. Hold onto your hats and grab your “eating pants.” The DealChicken has whipped up a whopper of a deal...dealing a stack of 52 “playing cards” featuring a detailed description of one of Foodie Indy’s hand-selected eateries. Each card is good for $10 off your tab (of $30 or more). Foodie Indy’s list of restaurants is a who’s who of local eateries. Can’t decide where to eat? Just give the cards a shuffle and let the deck decide for you!
All 52 local restaurants included in the Foodie Indy deal deck are chef-driven, owner-operated eateries-no national chains here! Plus, Foodie Indy gives back to the community, partnering with local charities.
$20 for Foodie Indy 'Foodie Deck' 2013 ($40 value)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Cards are valid until December 31st, 2013. Foodie Indy gift certificates are not redeemable on holidays. Minimum $30 purchase required in order to use a Foodie Indy gift voucher at each restaurant. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on value before voucher. The decks will be delivered to you by mail. No phone calls please. Must redeem at http://www.foodieINDY.com/redemption.html for shipment.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Thanks to our local independent restaurants, we are able to create a great concept for fundraising. Foodie Indy is available to help with your fund raising goals and activities. Our product is simple, easy, and unlike any other! We have eliminated all the headaches that are typically associated with other fundraisers (refrigerated or frozen items, shipping costs, low margins, and tons of paperwork).