• 90-minute integrated massage for $40 ($80 value)
• Integrated massage combines Swedish, deep tissue, aromatherapy, and trigger point therapy
• Enjoy less pain, more energy and increased flexibility and mobility
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 8, 2012
After a hard day of hatching deals, the DealChicken could use a light to moderate pressure, deep-tissue massage to unwind his aching, tired wings!
Julie at Living Hands Integrated Therapeutic Massage, LLC has designed a unique, deep-tissue massage using a combination of Neuromuscular, Swedish, Trigger Point, and Myofascial Release to relax the nervous system. Her system helps ease chronic and painful issues such as Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, computer back and neck soreness, Depression, Insomnia, Plantar Fasciitis, and more. This 90-minute Integrated Therapeutic Massage will take you away from the hustle and bustle of life and be the most relaxing massage you've ever had!
Located in Carmel, Living Hands Integrated Therapeutic Massage features the work of Julie Spencer, Certified Massage Therapist and Certified Day-Break Geriatric Massage Therapist. Julie Spencer also specializes in neuromuscular therapy and is dedicated to helping those limited by chronic pain live with less pain and more energy.
$40 for a 90-minute massage
- Limit one purchase per person and one as a gift. Limited availability. By appointment only. New clients only. In-office visits only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity based on value before voucher. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Massage therapy information for the geriatric population is not readily available. Day-Break was founded to bring together pertinent facts from the fields of medicine, psychology, geriatric physical therapy, sociology, gerontology and, of course, the various bodywork disciplines, to develop geriatric massage as a specialty.