- $50 mandatory SLED processing fee not included
- Limited number of deals available
- Choose from special DealChicken class dates on Saturdays
- Promotion Expires April 14, 2014
DealChicken always says you can never be too careful. If you're going to protect yourself with a handgun, taking a weapons course is the responsible thing to do. I Am Not a Victim is offering half off its concealed weapons course, which includes the class, range time, fingerprints, application, and application pack submission to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division. Customers of all skill levels are encouraged to participate. Class begins at 8 a.m. and, with range practice, can last up to 10 hours (law mandates eight hours). Go to http://www.iamnotavictim.com/ to get available class dates.
I Am Not a Victim's classes are held at 1154 Jordan Rd Lyman SC 29365, and range time is nearby. The SLED-certified owner, Mixon Eldridge, has nearly 25 years of shooting experience.
$50 for South Carolina concealed weapons permit course
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May purchase one additional as a gift. Limit 1 per household. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required and subject to availability. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity.Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. All reservations must be through email. SLED rules apply for those carrying concealed weapons. $50 mandatory SLED processing fee not included. All classes are held on Saturdays.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
A South Carolina concealed weapons permit is good in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.