- $15 for $30 worth of food
- Customers receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately
- Enjoy local flavor in a fun atmosphere
- Promotion Expires June 13, 2013
DealChicken loves checking out different cultures and regions, especially when sampling the flavors of their tasty cuisines. Tom's BBQ is a casual restaurant with distinctive, regional dishes. American classics like BBQ, hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, beans and slaw hit the spot for lunch or dinner. The menu also features regional favorites like pulled pork sandwiches, hush puppies and beef brisket. You'll never go hungry at Tom's BBQ, and this deal makes your money go twice as far. You get $30 worth of delicious BBQ fare and Carolina specialties for just $15. Now that's a spicy special worth sampling!
Owner Tom Engel has more than 30 years of experience in the restaurant business and has two favorite mottos: 'Hungry yet?' and 'Be prepared to eat!' In addition to its fun dining atmosphere, Tom's BBQ offers take-out and catering services, making it easy to enjoy your favorite Tom's BBQ dishes in your own home.
2 $15 vouchers for BBQ, chicken, ribs and more
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. May purchase one for self and one as a gift. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $15 each; to be used on separate visits. Not valid on alcohol. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. No cash back. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions. Limit 1 per table, per visit. Valid for dine-in or carry-out.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Low country boil is a hearty dish that's often considered the epitome of South Carolina cooking. This spicy boil is traditionally made with shrimp, corn on the cob, kielbasa, potatoes and a distinctive mix of seasonings. The flavors mingle as they boil, giving the whole dish mouthwatering appeal!