- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink at Cantinflas
- Serving Mexican fare since 1994
- Must present printed voucher to use deal
- Promotion Expires June 8, 2013
If DealChicken could eat Mexican food every day, he would. No more of this seed and grain—give him guacamole! Today's deal lets you indulge for half price: $30 worth of food and drink at Cantinflas for only $15. From fajitas to enchiladas, flautas to salads, Cantinflas has something everyone in the family will enjoy. Try the shrimp fundido, with 10 grilled beauties topped with sweet onions and cheese, served with sauteed vegetables, rice and plantain medallions. The tampico steak will impress carnivores; it's served with pico de gallo, a cheese, onion and mole enchilada, and Mexican fries. Ole!
Cantinflas has been serving up tasty Mexican fare since 1994, and has been voted 'Best Mexican Food' in the upstate for the last eight years. Vegetarians will love the multitude of choices on the menu, and the margaritas are made with fresh lime juice. Cantinflas has a motto that all restaurants should follow: 'We cook real food and serve it with love.' It doesn't get better than that!
$15 for $30 worth of food at Cantinflas
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May buy multiples for self and as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must present printed voucher to use deal.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
You can find burritos on the menu at Cantinflas, but when it comes to the world of competitive eating, no one can beat Joey “Jaws" Chestnut, who in 2010 owned 47 burritos in 10 minutes. That’s one burrito every 12.7 seconds.