- $10 for $20 worth of merchandise (includes free tasting tour, mini Balsamic vinegar ice cream sundae)
- Offer applies to oil and vinegar products, not gift items
- Sample 60 varieties of EVOO and aged Balsamic vinegar
- Promotion Expires May 20, 2013
DealChicken has found a new way to impress. Instead of the usual gift of wine, he's bringing an unusual treat like a bottle of Tuscan herb olive oil to his next dinner party. You can find this special oil and almost 60 varieties of traditional, flavored and gourmet oils at Palmetto Olive Company in Greenville. Experience a tour and tasting at half-price and learn how to pair oils with aged Balsamic vinegars available at the store and online. These healthful ingredients infuse exciting new flavors from North and South America, Australia, the Mediterranean into preparations of meats, desserts and salad dressings.
Recent interest in gourmet flavors, reduced-calorie diets and heart-healthy ingredients are the sources of inspiration for Palmetto Olive Oil Company, which opened in 2011, inviting Greenville's adventurous foodies to experience olive oils from around the world. Don't miss this opportunity--or reserve a private tasting for fun with your social club or business peeps.
$20 for Tasting Tour, Mini Balsamic Vinegar Ice Cream Sundae, and $20 worth of merchandise
- Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 gift. Voucher is valid on oil and vinegar products. Not valid on gift items. Cannot be used with other offers or promotions. No cash back.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
When cooking, you can substitute extra virgin olive oil for butter or margarine. For every cup of butter the recipe calls for, use 3/4 cup of EVOO.