- $12 for $24 worth of food
- Two $12 vouchers
- Burgers, chicken, salads and more
- Open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Valid for dine-in only
- Promotion Expires May 24, 2013
A great burger is like a work of art…handcrafted and pleasing to the eye. But while DealChicken doesn’t recommend biting into the Mona Lisa, he does suggest you sample one of the masterpieces at Roe’s. This local biz knows burgers, and the owners promise only the best of the best, from their famous (never frozen) hand-pattied burgers to their hand-cut fries. Every amazing morsel is made to order, and they boast great daily specials to boot. There’s much on the menu to love, including chicken and salads, but true burger fans won’t want to miss the Papa Roe patty.
Roe's is locally owned and operated by three brothers: Alex, Ryan and Ramsey Roe. They've been in business for only a year or so, but don't be surprised if Roe's is soon a Greenville staple-Facebook fans are already raving about the great food and great owners at this new favorite lunch spot.
$24 worth of food (two $12 vouchers)
- Deal split into two $12 vouchers. One voucher per visit. Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 gift. Dine in only. Valid on full priced menu items only. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill. No cash back. Cannot combine with other offers or promotions.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The world's most expensive hamburger is the Fleurburger 5000 and can only be found in Las Vegas. The Kobe beef burger contains foie gras and a special truffle sauce. This burger is served on a brioche truffle bun with black truffles on the side and will set you back only $5,000.