- $50 for 2 rounds of golf, range balls and cart
- Recently improved course that is playable for golfers of all abilities
- Must call ahead for tee times
- Valid Monday-Thursday only
- 10% off food and drinks at The Clubhouse Grill the day you redeem your voucher.
- Promotion Expires March 1, 2013
DealChicken isn't a golfer. But while he won't be partaking himself, he has no qualms about extending today's eggcellent golf deal to his loyal fans. For $50, you can enjoy two rounds of golf and free range balls from Pebble Creek Club in Taylors and as a bonus, get 10% off food and drinks at The Clubhouse Grill the day you redeem your golf voucher. That's two 18-hole rounds, or 36 opportunities to yell, "FORE!" The highly playable and recently improved Creekside course is sure to eggcite, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro.
The Pebble Creek Club offers 36 holes of championship golf set on 500 acres of ponds, natural dogwoods and mountain-fed creeks just minutes outside of the Greenville city limits. The semi-private Creekside course, designed by Tom Jackson in 1976, boasts champion ultra dwarf greens, features almost 6,500 yards and is playable for golfers of all abilities. Learn tips for a better golf game from pro Brent Henderson.
Ever dreamt of living on a golf course? Check out the new homes being built on the clubhouse side of Creekside #9. Membership specials are available. The private Linkside course boasts Bermuda grass, and members also enjoy access to practice facilities, swimming pools, tennis courts and golf pro Bradley Hughes.
$50 for 2 rounds, range balls and cart at Pebble Creek Club
- Valid for 10% off at Club House Grill on day of redemption). Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Must call for tee time. Valid on Creekside only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The first golf balls were made of thin leather stuffed with feathers. The tighter the feathers were packed, the farther the balls would fly. Yet another reason the DealChicken feels uneasy on the greens.