- $15 for 2 $15 vouchers good toward food ($30 value)
- Try California and spicy tuna rolls, edamame and more
- Not valid on lunch specials
- Valid at the Greenville location only
- Promotion Expires April 2, 2013
Same owners as Clemson Sushi Bar Grabbing a quick meal on the go shouldn’t slow you down with salt and fat, so DealChicken’s hooking you up with a half-price deal at Calamari’s Sushi. Whether you dine in or take out, Calamari’s fleet-fingered chefs will fill your order (and your chopsticks) in mere minutes from a wide-ranging menu of fresh or cooked fish and nigiri, along with a selection of appetizers ranging from salads and edamame to miso soup. So the next time you eat on the run, try some California or Spicy Shrimp and Bacon rolls instead of the usual drive-through ... your taste buds and your wallet will thank you! Calamari's Sushi & More, as well as its sister restaurant, Clemson Sushi Bar, is highly recommended by diners for reasonable prices, amazing sushi rolls and fantastic service.
Calamari's Sushi & More is located near Langston Charter Middle School and Highway 14 (across from the Goodwill Store) at 1939 Woodruff Rd, in Greenville. They're open Monday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for lunch and 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. for dinner. Come back to try one of Calamari's daily lunch specials for $6.99 that includes one sushi roll (California, spicy tuna, Philadelphia, shrimp tempura, spicy shrimp or bacon) and a side of soup, rice or spring salad. Calamari's has the same owner as Clemson Sushi Bar, so you don't need to drive to Clemson for great sushi. They pride themselves on high quality service and sushi.
$15 for $30 worth of sushi at Calamari's Sushi & More--Split into 2 $15 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must use each voucher in separate visits. Must use each separate voucher in full. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, lunch specials, coupon or promotion. Only valid at the Greenville, SC location. One certificate per table and visit. May buy one per person.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
While many Americans enjoy a sushi treat as a fine meal, the cuisine began in Japan as a fast food because of its simplicity.