• Pay only $17 for a class ($35 value)
• Bring your favorite beverages to enjoy while creating amazing works of art.
• Classes for kids offered every Saturday
• No experience necessary
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 7, 2013
Sign yourself or your child up for a creative art class and walk away with a unique gift for someone on your holiday shopping list. DealChicken has pecked out half-price savings on an art class at Art and Wine on Trade Street in Greer. Adult classes are offered at 6:45 p.m., and children’s classes take place at 11 a.m. on Saturdays. Don’t think you need the talent of Monet to take part—the staff of experienced artists will guide you through all the steps as you create your own masterpiece.
Art and Wine on Trade Street opened in 2012 at 205 Trade St., which is one block south of the intersection of East Poinsett and South Main. The facility is available for birthday parties, corporate events, bridal parties and other events. Art and Wine On Trade Street is also the home to Michelle Scruggs' Photography.
$17 for art class with wine
- May purchase one for self and one as gift. Must schedule reservation online or by phone. Not valid for private parties or events. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Each certificate must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
After finishing the U.S. Constitution, the 55 drafters of the document celebrated with more than 100 bottles of wine, 8 bottles of whiskey, 12 beers and 7 bowls of alcoholic punch large enough that ducks could swim in them.