• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Split into two $15 vouchers
• Authentic Mexican Cuisine
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 30, 2013
An overflowing menu filled with an eggstravagant assortment of authentic Mexican food is sure to be a hit with just about any flock. DealChicken says that’s exactly what you’ll find at Nazario’s Mexican Restaurant in Greenville. There are many choices, from entrees with a new twist to classic combination platters. Enjoy $30 worth of menu items for only $15 (you’ll receive two $15 certificates)! That’s 50% savings you can really sink your beak into.
Husband and wife team Nazario and Rosario Ruiz opened Nazario's Mexican Restaurant in September 2004. They serve up authentic Mexican meals created with quality ingredients. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
$30 worth of food and drink at Nazario's Mexican Restaurant--2 $15 vouchers
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Split into two $15 vouchers. Must use each separate voucher in on visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One certificate per table. May buy one voucher per person and as a gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that burritos were invented in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua? A burrito is made up of a steamed or grilled tortilla that’s wrapped around a variety of ingredients like meats, beans, rice, guacamole and lettuce, to name a few.