• $40 worth of tailor-made cakes, cupcakes and more for only $20
• Couture Cakes was voted “Best of the Upstate” by The Greenville News readers
• Put in your custom order two weeks before you need the treats
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 12, 2013
Do you have a special occasion coming up that demands out-of-this-world celebratory sweets? DealChicken suggests you call one of the best when it comes to confections: Couture Cakes. Whether you need the perfect wedding cake, an unbelievable birthday cake or memorable shower cupcakes, Couture Cakes can make it happen. The shop prides itself on its attention to detail and the family recipes that form the basis for each unique creation. The shop—voted "Best of the Upstate" by The Greenville News readers—stands ready to discuss your mouthwatering cake needs!
Owned by Susan McMakin, Couture Cakes specializes in one-of-a-kind cakes and cupcakes made to match clients' wild confectionery imaginations. They welcome orders for weddings, showers, birthdays and more.
$20 for $40 worth of cakes, cupcakes and more at Couture Cakes of Greenville
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. The voucher can be used on any cake or cupcake order. Weddings, showers, birthdays, etc.... Orders need to be placed at least 2 weeks in advance. One voucher per order. Orders must be used in one visit.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Cupcakes date back to the 19th century in America. The baked treats were a big hit because they cooked so much more quickly than cakes in hearth ovens and didn't burn. Around the beginning of the 20th century, cooks began making cupcakes in tins.