• $59 for a basic housecleaning service ($159 value)
• Includes up to 3,000 square feet, and up to 2 hours
• Vacuuming, dusting, mopping, bathrooms and kitchen included
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 1, 2013
DealChicken has a big family. And it’s still growing. Which means there’s no such thing as a spare moment. Good thing he’s got Maids in the Upstate on his team. Without them, his home would look a lot like…a barnyard. Your top-to-bottom service includes a full kitchen cleaning and bathroom sanitizing, as well as dusting, vacuuming, wipedowns of baseboards and windowsills, linen changing and much more. You’ll get a well-deserved break from your to-do list, and return to a sparkling home—no matter how messy your own brood is.
Owner Rachel Edwards has been cleaning houses for over 10 years and takes great pride in Maids in the Upstate's service, works hard to earn your trust, and always clean your home like she would her own. Maids in the Upstate serves all of Greenville County.
$59 for house cleaning services from Maids in the Upstate ($159 value)
- One per person. May purchase 1 additional as a gift. Includes vacuuming, dusting, mopping, bathrooms, and kitchen. Up to 3,000 sq feet and up to 2 hours of cleaning. Must schedule an appointment. Appointments are based off of availability. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Modern detergents came into industrial use because of soap shortages during the World War I era. Household detergents were widespread after the conclusion of World War II.