• Pay just $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• Valid for dine-in only
• Come enjoy the game on one of Chief's 50 wide-screen TVs
• Deal includes alcohol
• Valid at the Greenville location only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 10, 2013
Get ready to watch the big game on any of 50 wide-screen TVs at Chief's Wings & Firewater and sit back with a cold brew with this tasty deal. Sink your teeth into American favorites like nachos, Angus beef sliders, baby back ribs, cooked to order steaks, seafood, poultry, salads and more. Of course, Chief's also offers a large variety of their famous pizza and chicken wings, which come in almost 20 sauces that can be ordered up more than 200 ways. Get $30 worth of your favorite food and drinks for just $15!
Located on Congaree Road in Greenville, Chief's Wings & Firewater opened in 1989. The casual restaurant and bar offers patrons a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere that is ideal for groups. The facility is owned by brothers David and Greg Hazelhurst, who are often seen mingling with customers at the restaurant.
$30 worth of food and drink at Chief's Wings & Firewater
- One per person. May purchase 1 additional as a gift. Dine-in only. Tax and gratuity are not included. Gratuity should be based on original value. One voucher per visit. Valid at Greenville location only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Enjoy some wings while watching the game on one of Chief's 50 widescreen TVs, but make sure to try the wings all 201 ways you can order them. Bring napkins.