• Pay only $169 for 8-day, 7-night Myrtle Beach getaway ($1,078 value)
• Stay at a 3 or 4-star resort
• Deal is valid for 2 adults
• Reservations must be for an undivided, one week stay
• $40 processing fee at time of redemption
• $199 per person resort taxes due at booking
• Can be booked as soon as 48 hours in advance
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 31, 2014
Enjoy the sun and surf of the Grand Strand when you book an eight-day, seven-night stay in Myrtle Beach. You’ll stay at a three or four-star resort that’s conveniently located to all of the fun, attractions, restaurants and excitement that you desire from a week at the beach. The Myrtle Beach area includes 60 miles of sandy beaches as well as a plethora of golf courses, water and amusement parks, dolphin tours and more. This deal will help you make memories with your flock without breaking the bank.
This offer from Center Link Media is not connected to any timeshare presentation or sales pitch of any kind. Accommodations are available year round, but holiday surcharges may apply.
$169 for an 8-day, 7-night getaway to Myrtle Beach
- Limit 1 per household. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Two offers may not be combined to extend the stay. Airfare is not included. $40 processing fee at time of redemption. $199 per person resort taxes due at booking. Can be booked as soon as 48 hours in advance. Not valid for residents of Florida.
Must book by December 2014. Holiday surcharges may apply. All dates of availability will be handled after redemption. No cash value. Not valid with any other promotion. Gratuity not included.
All costs associated with transportation to and from the resort, food/beverages or “All-Inclusive” programs, daily housekeeping (which may be available at the resort at an additional charge), room key deposits, any and all applicable taxes, all personal expenses, gratuities, activities on and off the resort, telephone calls, movie rental, as well as any and all fees posted by a resort for the use of amenities, services or utilities at such resort, are the sole responsibility of the traveler and must be paid for by the traveler in cash or by valid credit card directly to the property or supplier thereof. The reservations are for an undivided, one-week (7 night stay) period. All travelers must be 21 years or older to book the reservations. Other restrictions may apply. For customer service inquiries, email email@example.com
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Hurricane Hazel leveled buildings and trees along the Strand in 1954, clearing the way for many homes and new hotels. During the rebuilding phase, a golf boom that continues today brought over 120 courses to the Myrtle Beach area.