- $10 for $20 worth of craft cocktails and more
- Drinks made from scratch using fresh, premium ingredients and top-shelf spirits
- Extensive wine list and selection of craft beers
- Convenient location on Washington Street in downtown Green Bay
- Promotion Expires August 3, 2013
The DealChicken knows you love happy hour...and after-the-show hour...and we-just-won-the-big-game hour...and it's-just-a-good-day hour. Whatever the reason, celebrate in style with half-off drinks at a new craft cocktail bar. Formerly Brewbakers Pub, The Libertine is now open, proclaiming it's "not just another Washington Street bar," and it's got the drink menu to prove it. With speakeasy style and a make-yourself-at-home atmosphere, The Libertine is about to become one of your favorite watering holes.
The Libertine is managed by Tony Oczus and is open Monday through Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m., Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., Saturday from 7 p.m. to 2:30 a.m., and Sunday from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
$10 for $20 worth of craft cocktails, wine and craft beer
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 2 per customer. May purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table/group per visit. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each. Each $10 voucher must be used on a separate visit. Each $10 voucher must be used in a single visit; no cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based upon original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Consumption of alcohol during prohibition was not illegal. It was illegal to manufacture, sell and transport alcohol, making it difficult to imbibe.