- Pay just $5 for $10 worth of frozen custard or other menu items
- Deal includes two $5 vouchers that may be used together
- Valid only at the Green Bay location
- Promotion Expires May 31, 2013
Craving something creamy and cold? Satisfy the urge with a sweet treat from Gilly's Frozen Custard in Green Bay. The old-fashioned frozen custard stand offers delicious homemade frozen custard, but also serves up tasty sodas, floats, hot dogs and burgers, and other meal items for lunch and dinner. Let's be honest, though—the frozen custard is the real star. Try the rotating daily flavor, which includes tasty options like pistachio, java chip, key lime pie, grasshopper pie, butter pecan, Snickers, birthday cake or peanut butter cup, to name a few. Of course, traditional chocolate and vanilla are also available. What's better than tasty frozen custard? How about getting it for half-price? Pay just $5 for $10 worth of frozen custard with this yummy deal!
Located on West Mason Street in Green Bay, Gilly's Frozen Custard is the place to be when you're craving a sweet treat. The old-fashioned frozen custard stand boasts a convenient location near the highway and close to shopping and restaurants. Gilly's was established in 1949, so it is safe to say that the owners know the ins and outs of making delicious, cool, creamy frozen custard. The shop is open seven days a week until 10 p.m., letting you indulge even after the sun goes down.
$5 for $10 worth of menu items
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and one as a gift. Customers receive two vouchers worth $5 each. Vouchers may be used together or separately. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. No cash back. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions. Valid at Green Bay location only.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Gilly's began in Fond du Lac in 1949 when Tom Gilles paid $900 for a 1-acre piece of land. Gilly's has been going strong ever since.