- $30 for a one-hour therapeutic massage ($60 value)
- Appointments available Monday through Friday
- Two locations to choose from
- Relax and relieve stress
- Promotion Expires October 4, 2013
Looking for serious relief from lasting stress or chronic pain? Try Peak Performance Chiropractic care's therapeutic massage services. You'll get an hour of therapy targeted to your body's specific needs for half-off. You'll leave relaxed and ready to face the day again. Appointments are available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Just choose your nearest clinic: On East Beltline between 4 Mile and 5 Mile Roads or on the corner of Kalamazoo Avenue SE and 68th Street.
Peak Performance operates two convenient locations, just minutes from downtown Grand Rapids: 4150 East Beltline NE and 6750 Kalamazoo Avenue SE. All technicians are trained at The Blue Heron Academy or Everest Institute, specializing in a variety of services, from massage and nutritional counseling to traction, exercise, stretching, customized orthotics, and education on lifestyle changes to achieve your best results. Drs. Michael Kwast, Steve Goeddeke, Ryan Klier and Amanda Pratt offer holistic health services, including chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy and pain management.
$30 for a one-hour therapeutic massage ($60 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one voucher per person and one as gift vouchers. Must call ahead to schedule appointment. May not use voucher on existing appointments. Must sign waiver. No cash value. No cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Peak Performance Chiropractic also offers nutritional counseling services that teach you how to provide your body with the right nutrition and the benefits that follow. These sessions can focus on whole body nutrition as well as condition specific nutrition.