- Pay $15 for 2-$15 vouchers to spend on Texas-style barbecue fare ($30 total value)
- Genuine wood-smoked barbecue
- Choose from pulled pork, ribs, chicken and more
- Made-from-stratch sides and desserts
- Valid for dinner only (after 3 p.m.)
- Promotion Expires March 26, 2013
If you've got a hankering for real honest-to-goodness Texas-style BBQ, take advantage of this half-price deal for two dinner vouchers at Dallas Deli in Wyoming. Round up your partners for a dinner like the House Special—the Texas Terminator, with ribs, sausage, beef and chicken—or aim for a succulent combination dinner with pulled or sliced meats, au gratin potatoes, red beans and rice, baked beans, potato salad or coleslaw. Daily specials include awesome homemade soups, southern green beans, collard greens and fabulous desserts like peach cobbler or pecan pie.
Since 2003, Sam and Kim Barnes have been surprising Wyoming folks with the taste of Texas barbecue in Michigan, using a special rub recipe. All food is prepared daily and from scratch and there's plenty of it for you and all the hungry cowpokes at your table. Dallas Deli sells barbecue meats by the pound, tangy sauce, chili, cornbread and other fixings and offers a tailgate party package for up to 5.
$15 for $30 spend on Texas-style barbecue fare
- Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. No cash back. One voucher per order, per visit. Valid for dinner only (after 3 p.m.). May not be combined with any other coupon, discount or special offer. Not valid on tax or gratuity.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Do you know where the word "barbecue" originated from? It's up for debate, but some believe the word originated from an American-Indian word 'barbacoa', which means wood. Others argue that it came from the French 'de barbe aqueue' which means 'whiskers to tail'. It all translates to delicious as far as the DealChicken is concerned.