- $27 for Diva Nails Shellac manicure and basic pedicure ($55 value)
- Relaxing manicure and pedicure
- Nail art and french for an upcharge
- Talented nail technicians
- Promotion Expires July 13, 2013
You may not frequent center stage, but your nails still deserve to be show stopping. With a team of expert style consultants, Style Me BeYOUtiful by JNicolle & Company can “beYOUtify a person from head to toe.” Release the beauty queen inside by glamming up your fingers and toes with a Diva Nails Shellac manicure and basic pedicure for just $27. At more than half off their normal prices, pay tribute to your inner diva without any financial drama.
Located at 401 Hall Street inside the restored Steelcase building, Style Me BeYOUtiful by JNicolle & Company is a multifaceted service studio designed around the concept of providing clients with an exclusive beauty and body experience. Inspired by her passion for shoes, JNicolle began styling friends and family using her own personal wardrobe before opening a boutique with the goal of showcasing emerging designers and providing exclusive deals for every diva on a budget. Today, JNicolle & Company features a hand-selected group of talented stylists and artists specializing in everything from makeup, nails and hair to fashion.
$27 for a shellac manicure and spa pedicure
- May purchase one per person and multiple as gifts. Nail art and french for an upcharge. Must schedule appointment and mention DealChicken voucher. Please give 24 hours cancellation notice. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Despite its modern use as a moniker for female artists of superior talent, the term diva was originally used to describe a female opera singer. At its Latin roots, the word means “divine one,” which some modern divas may consider an accurate way to describe themselves.