• $45 for a play care package including registration fee ($115 value)
• Package includes nine hours of child care
• May use up to 4 hours at a time
• Care provided by state licensed staff
• Kids participate in active play and fun projects like arts and crafts
• Reservations recommended to secure your time
• New clients only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 29, 2013
DealChicken loves his flock, but sometimes he needs a break. You too? Then take advantage of this deal giving you nine hours of childcare ($115 value) for just $45 from Nanny on Demand. Go shopping, run errands, or get some work done, and rest easy knowing your kids are well cared for and having fun. Nanny on Demand offers activities like arts and crafts, storytelling, and circle time to ensure your kids are never bored. Better yet, Nanny on Demand doesn’t require long-term contracts or commitments. Allowing drop-offs any time, Nanny on Demand is for anyone with a busy schedule who wants their child to have an enriching, safe, and fun experience when childcare is necessary.
Located less than 15 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids, Nanny on Demand is a boutique childcare center featuring high-quality toys and fun-filled activities. Founded by moms for moms, Nanny on Demand offers safe and secure childcare from certified staff. With a child-to-caregiver ratio of 4 to 1, care is offered at varying times. Reservations are not required, but are recommended.
$45 for a play care package including registration ($115 value)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Valid for children ages 1 to 7. New clients only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
There are many forms of childcare available for parents in need. Historically a governess, in contrast to a nanny, concentrates on teaching and training children. A special type of modern nanny is known as a mother's helper, hired to help with chores in addition to caring for children.