• $10 for $20 worth of Indian fare
• Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers
• Try the extensive lunch buffet
• Lunch only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 3, 2013
When your taste buds are in a freeze, why not warm them up with hot exotic Indian dishes from Pal's Indian Cuisine. The menu includes all the popular favorites like seafood or lamb vindaloo, tandoori chicken or lamb, and pakoras. Can't decide or are new to India's delights? The extensive lunch buffet (available six days a week) has a little bit of everything that is sure to leave you wanting more.
The owners opened Pal's Indian Cuisine to provide customers with a local establishment with a comfortable environment for all to enjoy authentic Indian food.
$10 for $20 worth of Indian fare (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers. Valid during lunch only. Limit one voucher per table/order. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Indian cuisine is considered to be the most popular in the world after French and Chinese. Indians believe the many spices used in their cuisine help them to stay young and sprightly.