• $17 for a shellac manicure ($35 value)
• Long lasting manicure that holds color for up to 14 days
• Pamper yourself and buy one for a friend
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 21, 2013
Tired of nails that chip within minutes of walking out of the nail salon? Come experience the difference of a long-lasting shellac manicure. In Zakia’s spotless studio, you’ll be pampered by a meticulous, attentive staff and leave with flawlessly shaped and polished nails that will hold their color for up to 14 days. The shellac manicure is tough enough to handle your busy lifestyle but oh-so-easy on the wallet.
Zakia Cottle runs the aptly named Nails by Zakia and offers acrylics and gel nails in addition to shellac manicures. The salon is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
$17 for a shellac manicure ($34 value)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. By appointment only. Please give 24 hours cancellation notice. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The nail on a human's index finger grows faster than the little finger. Fingernails also grow up to four times faster than toenails.