• $10 for $20 worth of food and drink (including alcohol)
• Valid on regular menu items only
• Breakfast is served all day
• Menu includes vegetarian options, cocktails, and ice cream creations
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 13, 2013
A few other spots might serve breakfast all day, but those restaurants probably don’t cook everything fresh. At Fleetwood Bar & Grill, breakfast is available all day, and it comes out hot every time, no matter the hour. The rest of their extensive yet eclectic menu serves up dishes like their famous Hippie Hash, the Belt Buster omelette, gyros, famous Coney Island dogs and much more. For the vegetarians, they do offer some vegetarian-friendly dishes, and for everyone, they offer generous portions, so come hungry. A half-price meal is reason enough to fly the coop for a night, or morning, out.
Formerly named Fleetwood Diner and situated in Kentwood, the Fleetwood Bar and Grill is within 15 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids. They are open Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday, 7 a.m.-11 p.m.; and Sunday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drink
- May purchase multiple vouchers per person. Not valid on specials. Dine-in only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table. Valid on regular menu items only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The famous Hippie Hash—Fleetwood Bar & Grill’s signature dish—is a delicious amalgam of homemade hashbrowns topped with grilled tomato, green pepper, onion, mushroom, broccoli, feta cheese and eggs.