• $199 for a 4-night getaway for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old ($1,200 value)
• Includes transportation from the airport to the hotel
• Airfare and extra fees at resort not included
• Not available December 17, 2012-January 7, 2013
• PROMOTION EXPIRES September 26, 2013
When it comes to a family vacation, DealChicken’s all about the all-inclusive resort. And for his money, there’s nothing better than Cancun, Mexico.
Visitors to Cancun enjoy more than 14 miles of pristine white sand beach and a further 75 miles in the nearby Riviera Maya. The accommodations are luxurious, the pools are dazzling and the cuisine is authentic and exceptional. At an enormous savings of more than $1,000, the question isn’t if you can afford to go. Rather, it’s can you afford not to?
Whether it's a golf getaway, a spa retreat, an adventure or anything else in between, you can rely on JDL Prime Tours for a memorable experience. JDL Prime Tours is also sure to get you a great deal for the best resorts at a fraction of their normal cost.
83% off a 4-night, all-inclusive stay for a family of 4 in Cancun, Mexico
- Blackout dates ofChristmas and New Year’s weeks (Dec 17 2012- Jan 07 2013). Includes transfer from the airport to the hotel. For married couples 30+ or singles (travelling with a relative) 35-65 years old. Must present IDs with matching addresses and major credit card for incidentals at arrival. For bookings or more information call 888-365-0535. Package is good for 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years old (for other traveling party arrangements call the reservations number). Subject to availability. Airfare or extras at the resort not included. Company reserves the right to change to a similar or better resort in case of major circumstances. Not valid for residents of Florida.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Cancun-Riviera Maya is called a riviera because of its large terrain comprising about 100 miles of beach. As the region is home to one of the largest natural coral reefs in the world, developers have pledged to keep the area protected.