• $29 for four one-hour classes ($59 value)
• For kids between the ages of 21 months to 16 years old
• Try the fun, healthy and invigorating sport
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 14, 2012
Well, it’s that time of year again — the kids are going back to school to learn all about math, history and science. But kids need to do more than build their brains; they need to build their self-esteem. Gymnastiks Unlimited offers the perfect opportunity for them to do just that through the fun, healthy and invigorating sport of gymnastics. And there’s no better time than the present to take advantage of the aftermath of Olympic fever, plus savings you can really flip for!
Classes at Gymnastiks Unlimited take place in a huge 20,000-square foot facility equipped with everything your child needs to experience all that gymnastics has to offer. They also offer martial arts training, and have started a trampoline and tumbling team.
$29 for four one-hour classes ($59 value)
- May purchase one per person and two as a gift. Must sign waiver. Must be between the ages of 21 months and 16 years old. New students only. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner Rhonda Whynsma loves kids and wanted to make a difference. The facility goes by the philosophy that if every kid that comes through the door leaves feeling better about themselves, then they've done their job.