• $10 for authentic Mexican fare ($20 value)
• Choose from fajitas, chile relleno, tacos, barbacoa, carnitas, flautas and more
• Don't forget to leave room for fried ice cream
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 5, 2012
When DealChicken has that urge for South-of-the-border fare, he heads for the waters. No, not the Gulf of Mexico—down to the lakefront to Mi Parral Restaurant. Here, cool murals and inspiring paintings on the ceiling set the ideal ambiance for feasting on all your Mexican favorites: tacos, carnitas, chile relleno, barbacoa, enchiladas, fajitas and flautas mexicana. If you want to change it up, try the daily special. Want to finish your meal in style? Dig into a delicious dish of fried ice cream.
Situated on Muskegon's lake shore, Mi Parral Restaurant offers lunch and dinner from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
$10 for $20 worth of authentic Mexican fare
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Limit one voucher per table.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.