• $45 for unlimited Zumba classes for one month ($90 value)
• Energetic dance exercise classes featuring Latin beats & moves
• Classes are offered 4 times per week
• PROMOTION EXPIRES October 9, 2012
If you're looking for a workout that feels more like a party than exercise, then DealChicken may have just the bargain for you. You can attend unlimited high-energy Zumba fitness classes at Curves at the Pointes for one month for just $45, a $90 value. Join instructor Susan Kesteloot for a full-body dance workout appropriate for all fitness levels. Attend as many classes as you want — up to four classes per week. Make sure to call ahead before your first visit, and get ready to move!
Located in Muskegon, Curves at the Pointes is a ladies-only fitness center focusing on cardio, strength training and fitness classes. Owner Susan Kesteloot is a licensed Zumba instructor who holds classes at the gym - a great workout for all levels that let you 'learn as you go.'
$45 for unlimited Zumba classes for one month ($90 value)
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Offer expires 30 days from first class. Classes are offered four times per week. Women only. Ages 16 and up. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know the word “zumba” is Colombian slang for “to move very fast?”