- $10 for $20 worth of burgers, drinks and more
- Not valid on Happy Hour pricing
- Dine-in only
- Promotion Expires June 4, 2013
DealChicken knows firsthand that feeding a big brood on a budget isn’t easy—and pleasing everyone’s palate with the same menu can be even trickier. So he’s flying over to Square 1 Burgers & Bar for this week’s make-everyone-happy meal with half-price soups, salads, appetizers, sliders, drinks, shakes, desserts, speciality drinks and beer, and of course, burgers. With 27 different burger options, including Kobe, buffalo, turkey, portobello mushroom, vegan and duck, as well as a kids’ menu, the whole gang is sure to find at least one mouthwatering choice—not to mention desserts like pineapple upside-down cake and freshly fried donuts. As for DealChicken, he’s got his eye on one of the spiked milkshakes; now everyone is indeed happy!
Conveniently located on Route 41 and Fowler Street in Page Field Commons in Fort Myers, Square 1 Burgers & Bar features a full bar, outdoor seating, lots of parking, a private meeting/party room, which accommodates up to 25 people, and curbside carryout. Awesome.
$10 for food and drinks
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit/table/group. Dine-in only. Not valid on Happy Hour pricing. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity which should be based on pre discount price. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Longing for his burger restaurant of old in Oklahoma 1964, Bill Shumate and his partner Joanie Corneil opened Square 1 in Tampa, Florida, in 2006. Currently there are five locations on the west coast of Florida.