- $10 for 2 $10 vouchers good towards food and drinks (a $20 value)
- Minimum 2 people per voucher in one visit per check
- New extensive menu
- Boar's Head products
- Computer bar with WiFi
- Closed Sundays
- Check Facebook for daily specials and entertainment schedule
- Promotion Expires July 24, 2013
Whatever your morning routine, DealChicken has just the offer for you—get half price on any food and drink at The Coffee Cup. The breakfast and lunch menu includes coffee beverages and specialty drinks like cappuccinos, frappes, lattes and more, and delicious fare like the BLT with cheese on a croissant, ginger-mango muffins and creamy cauliflower soup. If you want to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, the cafe also features a computer bar with Wi-Fi. Give yourself and your wallet a break with today's deal!
The Coffee Cup is located in South Fort Myers and is owned and operated by Josh Kalish and his associate Taffee Soler. For entertainment, the cafe hosts open-mic Fridays with local artists, musicians and poets. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
50% off food and beverages
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. 2 vouchers of $10 issued for the $20 value to be used on separate visits. Minimum of 2 persons with 1 voucher per visit/check. Voucher may be used for daily specials. Check the merchant Facebook website for updates and entertainment schedule. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity not included which should be based on pre discount price. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Unroasted green coffee beans are one of the most traded agricultural commodities in the world. Coffee, the most consumed beverage in the world, dates back to the 9th century in Ethiopia when a goat herder noticed his flock was energized after eating berries from an evergreen tree.