• $10 for $20 worth of food and beverages
• Valid on fountain drinks
• Located in Northeast Cape Coral
• Open Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-7 p.m. and Friday-Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m., closed Sunday
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 29, 2013
DealChicken says... shop till you drop on Black Friday then fly on over for lunch at an authentic taste of South Philly and South Jersey at Talk of the Town Cheesesteaks and Italian Specialties, and see where this mom and pop restaurant gets its name. Feast on real Philly Cheesesteaks and enjoy the fresh rib-eye and chicken used in their sandwiches. The menu boasts weekly specials that sometimes include pulled pork and homemade sausage and peppers. You'll find plenty of timeless family recipes that go back for generations-you'll surely go back again and again.
The Foglias purchased Talk of the Town Cheesesteaks and Italian Specialties in September 2011. You'll find this full-service restaurant at 229 Del Prado Blvd. North in Cape Coral. Call for delivery and savor your meal at home.
50% off sandwiches, beverages and more from Talk of the Town Cheesesteaks and Italian Specialites
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Valid with a fountain drink. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Talk of the Town was featured in The News-Press Off the Eaten Path, which is a weekly online feature, and in Taste on Wednesdays, which highlights local mom and pop restaurants in strip malls and side streets in Southwest Florida.