• $10 for $20 worth of breakfast
• Valid 8 a.m.-11 a.m., Monday-Friday
• Excludes Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 31, 2013
If your idea of high adventure is hunting big bargains on Black Friday, DealChicken's got an idea—why not fuel up for your retail ramble with a tasty breakfast that also qualifies as a deal? With 50% off on delicious first-meal fare at Hemingway's Island Grill, you can savor everything from chilaquiles to Jamaican bread pudding and still have plenty of cash left over for your spree. And since Hemingway's is smack dab in the middle of Coconut Point Mall, you'll be the early bird in the right place at the right time. Now that's something to crow about!
Conveniently located in the Coconut Point Mall at 8001 Plaza Del Lago #113 in Estero, Hemingway's serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their eclectic menu of both island and American favorites are sure to satisfy every tastebud.
50% off bread pudding French toast, huevos Havana, Cuban breakfast, Pilar skillet and more
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit/table/group. Valid for breakfast only 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity not included which should be based on pre discount price. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Excludes Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Hemingway purchased a home outside Havana, Cuba, in 1940, where he lived with his wife Martha for the next 20 years. They shared their home with dozens of his beloved cats, as well as trophies from hunts and fishing expeditions.