• $42 for 12 large buckets of range balls ($84 value)
• For use at lighted Golf World range
• Good for one full year
• Range is open daily at 9 a.m.
• Great gift or stocking stuffer for all those golf lovers in your life
• Can redeem voucher early for a more giftable certificate—perfect for stocking stuffing
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 5, 2013
Three French hens might sound like a fancy gift, but let's face it... it may be French, but it's still chickens. Wouldn't your loved ones prefer the gift that keeps on giving for 12 full months! Your golfer will get one dozen large buckets of range balls to use throughout the year at Golf World's full-service, lighted driving range. Practice on a lighted grass tee range with all your different clubs or, hit from a board designated grass tee area. From top-quality Bermuda tees to a cooler covered pavilion area, this practice range has something to suit every swing. And don't forget to stop by the discount shop for some brand-name gear when you're done. Stocking stuffing has never been easier.
Golf World Discount Shop and Driving Range in North Fort Myers has been helping you tee off since 1993, when the beautifully manicured practice facility was developed from a pine tree forest. In addition to practice ranges and a discount shop, this locally owned business offers CPGA professional instruction for golfers of all skill levels.
$42 for 12 large buckets of range balls at lighted range
- Limit two per person; plus 3 additional as gifts. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Limit one per visit per person. Valid only for option purchased.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Originated in the 1400s by the Scots, the first golf balls, called featheries, were objects covered with leather and stuffed with boiled chicken or goose feathers and coated with paint.