• $10 for $20 worth of pre-ordered cales, cupcakes, or PiCakin (pie in a cake)
• Pre-orders are perfect for holiday parties
• -or- $5 for $10 worth of food or drinks (issued as 2 vouchers of $5 each)
• Great stocking stuffer idea
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 13, 2013
Did you know the tone those eleven pipers are piping is meant to resemble a bird chirping? Actually, it's DealChicken, letting you know he just found a great deal from Vicki's Sweet Things Cakery & Creamery. It's sweet-tooth season, and the DealChicken is giving deal-seekers the hook-up! Choose from two great deal options. First, get $20 worth of pre-ordered cakes, cupcakes or PiCakins for $10—think holiday parties! Or, you can get $10 worth of food and beverages like espresso, lattes and baked treats for just $5. In addition to Vicki's decadent, one-of-a-kind creations, patrons can also indulge in breakfast and lunch fare, coffee, ice cream and more.
Located on MacGregor Boulevard, Vicki's is famous for wedding, specialty cakes and other baked goods like pastries, breads and edible novelties. Orders can be customized to fit your guest list, too, with mini-cakes and wholesale purchase options. Vicki's is open Tuesday through Saturday.
$10 for pre-ordered cakes, cupcakes or PiCakins (value $20)
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Please allow at least 48 hours notice for orders. Valid for layer cakes, 2 dozen or more cupcakes or new PiCakin. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
$5 for lunch, coffee and in-store items (value $10)
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 3 additional as gifts. Issued as 2 vouchers of $5 each. Limit 1 voucher per visit. No cash value or cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Owner Vicki Delbagno can transform a cake into just about anything—your favorite hobby, cartoon, pup or a six pack of your favorite beer. Can't decide what to get? Try Vicki's latest creation, the PiCakin—a pie inside a cake.