• $24 worth of food and drinks for $12
• Reservations required
• Valid for dinner only 5 p.m.- 9 p.m. Sunday through Saturday
• Does not include daily specials
• May be used with special holiday buffets offered on website
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 6, 2013
There's no guarantee those four calling birds can actually sing in tune. However, DealChicken has an entertaining deal today from Railhead Cafe & Catering that he knows will resonate well: get $24 worth of fresh-made food and beverages for $12. Food options abound on the Railhead menu. Choose from fresh-made soups, salads, sandwiches and wraps as well as breakfast and dinner entrees. Pizza fans will enjoy the variety of traditional and unique pizza toppings, and children can get in on the action too, with kids' menu featuring chicken tenders, wings, dippers and more.
Railhead Cafe & Catering has been serving up creative eats since 2002 under the guidance of Chef Matt Gruver. Adding modern flare to traditional American cuisine and enhancing diners' experience by knowing the history behind the foods, Railhead also provides a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
50% off salads, sandwiches, dinners and more from Railhead Cafe and Catering
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per check. Reservations required. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity which should be based on pre discount price. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The odd distance between the rails on railroad tracks is 4 ft. 8.5 in. These specifications date back to Imperial Rome when war chariots were built to accommodate the rear ends of two horses.