• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
• You get two $15 vouchers
• Can be used during Happy Hour, but excludes daily special
• Daily drink specials
• Open daily 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 31, 2012
Chickens and gators don’t generally get along, but at Gatorz Bar and Grill—known for their wings—they go hand in hand, or, shall we say, wing and claw? But it’s not just great wings that raise this place above the rest: Other daily specials run the gamut from pulled pork sandwiches and all-you-can-eat BBQ to oysters and Cajun seared tuna. Whatever you choose to chow on, you’re promised a fun atmosphere, good parking and a great water view. And there’s plenty to keep you occupied while you’re there, including a game room, Texas hold’em, live entertainment, TVs and drink specials.
Gatorz Bar and Grill is located right on the water in North Ft. Myers, just west of US41 off Hancock Bridge Parkway. This local establishment is under new ownership (Jerry Steyskal), with a new name and new menu to boot. Check out their facebook page for updates on events and entertainment.
50% off wings, rings, burgers and more from Gatorz Bar and Grill at Marinatown
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit/table/group. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity which should be based on pre discount price. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Originating as a tex-mex snack at Mexican fast food restaurants, Nachos are highly visible on many restaurant menus today. Tortilla chips piled sky high with melted cheese and a variety of other ingredients like refried beans, jalapenos, salsa, olives, sour cream and even meats make it a messy, mouth-watering meal... so don't forget the napkins!