• $29 for Swedish massage ($65 value)
• A full-service salon in the Iguana Mia Plaza
• Open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Saturday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 13, 2013
What makes DealChicken look so good? He’s so bright and perky he must have taken advantage of this tempting money-saving offer for a relaxing, rejuvenating Swedish massage for $29, saving 55% of the regular price. The customized massage will help you be at your best for summer activities. Tiffany’s International Salon in Cape Coral offers a wide array of spa services—various massage treatments, such as aromatherapy, warm stone, deep tissue and therapeutic massage—and complete hair care and styling, facials, waxing, manicures, pedicures, and paraffin drips for hands and feet. You’ll be taken care of from start to finish by a knowledgeable stylist, and you’ll leave with a confident smile, looking and feeling wonderful.
Carolyn Patrick established Tiffany's International Salon 18 years ago and takes pride in her expert staff, who are dedicated to continuing education and professional development. They keep up with all the latest in spa and beauty products and techniques and you're sure to enjoy the results.
55% off a one-hour Swedish massage
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Must schedule appointment; subject to availability. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity which should be based on pre discount price. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The U.S. is one of the only countries that calls the classic massage, "Swedish massage." In fact, it did not originate in Sweden. Massages have been referenced in many ancient civilizations including Greece, China, Rome, Egypt and India.